A great starting point for your activities
Whether you're looking for relaxation or adventure, Kissing Gate is an ideal base for exploring the Cotwolds. Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Ebrington is a beautiful village with traditional thatched cottages and a Norman church; you'll find all the peace and quiet you need to escape from the pressures of life.
The benefits of our location at a glance
- Beautiful countryside for cycling, walking or touring by car.
- We're only 2 miles from Chipping Campden, one of the prettiest villages in the Cotswolds.
- Only 3 miles from Hidcote Manor Gardens and Kiftsgate Gardens.
- For cultural interests, try visiting Stratford-Upon-Avon, just half an hour's drive away, or Warwick and its wonderful castle.
- Further afield, Oxford, Cheltenham and Cirencester offer everything from great shopping to cultural and historical sights.
- Chipping Campden has an excellent choice of of restaurants, pubs and eating places or, even simpler, just stroll up to The Ebrington Arms, our award-winning local pub www.theebringtonarms.co.uk .